IGNORED

Help with Go Pro camera

eazyduzzit

I have Vista but didn't encounter any problems. The only "sound" issue I ran in to was getting notices from You Tube that I was violating copyrights by adding the music of my choice to the video. If you upload to You Tube you can use music they provide free of charge. It just puts an ad on your video.

I didnt receive a notice, but I wondered :confused24:why my sound disappeared from my video on YouTube............now I know..............

The only "sound" issue I ran in to was getting notices from You Tube that I was violating copyrights by adding the music of my choice to the video. .

OK, I'm calling hi-jack...

Hijack!! I think not! Just trying to keep the link alive until GoPro customer service gets back to ya!

:no-no-no::whistling::stickpoke:

J/K...Just checked with my co-worker, who is working on his Microsoft Certification...It could be a codec error or missing driver. The puzzling part about a missing driver is that usually you can't download audio OR video, but you stated the video downloads but no audio. It's possible you may be able to download "Media Player Classic" the older version of the Windows Media Player.

:rudolf:

silverdeer

I used mine for the first time yesterday and had some good video going on a twisty road over in NY called Tracy road even almost ran over a ruffed grouse or partridge as we call them. Got on rt9 and was cruzing at about 70 and I saw something go flying over my sholder and by the time I relized what it was and had a good place to make a U turn I had gone about a 1/4 mile. I slowy rode back and looked for it along the side of the road and going both ways several times to no avail. I parked the bike on the side and walked back and forth corvering both sides of the road and couldn't find it. I had met one car and the only thing I can think of is that it stayed in the road and the car stopped and picked it up before I got a chance to turn around and go back. I was on the brow of a hill so I wouldn't have been able to see them do it. I might go back and look one more time a little farther off the road. It was just the camera part that came loose from the holder.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guest tx2sturgis
....and the only thing I can think of is that it stayed in the road and the car stopped and picked it up before I got a chance to turn around and go back.:

Well, what did ya expect? Having a camera with the name 'GO' in it?

It sure did...it GO BYE BYE!

:duck:

Well, maybe in a week or so you'll see a VERY interesting video on YouTube...kindve a riding video with the last 3 seconds of catching air, then, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, ground....

Dang.