IGNORED

Townsend Tennessee

Caveman

Headed to Townsend TN. from Gulfport, MS. Wed. Oct 7th. Will be staying at Riverstone Lodge through Sunday the 11th. Anyone interested in riding along or a M&E in the area let us know. Right now there are three bikes going, same group that went to Arkansas rally with me a month ago. Man I can't wait!!:biker:

I rode thru there alone weekend before last and ate at the BBQ with the screened in area right on the river. At the moment I have no idea what I may be doing this weekend, but if it looks like I can meet up with you guys, I would love to. Maybe we can also get a few others from east Tennessee to get together. :080402gudl_prv:

RandyA

While your in Townsend check out the Tuckalechee Caverns if you like checking out caves. It's not too fancy but a real nice tour. If you want a really cool ride take rt. 321 out of Townsend toward pigeon Forge. We toured that aera on one of our Honda Hoot visits, its a really nice place to ride.

Guest Ken8143
A bunch of us rode over there last year. Had a great time. Enjoy it! The best part was Cherohala and the old TVA dams. The dragon is WAY over rated. We can do better that that in MO.

I agree - you gotta do the Cherohala -that is one fun drive and in October - man it will be beautiful. Trust me on this. And a ton of great roads in the area.