IGNORED

Woodbine, IA today?

craigatcsi

Trailer? Damn man how many apples you haul home? Oh wait a minute......pies right?

Got to admit..........never even saw your bike and I know you got the B&B. I think the trailer would have caiught my eye. Doh!

And where you seeing all these 1st gens? I've seen a burgundy with duct tape accents, a black out in Raston, a blonde in CB and that's about it for the last two year.

Next time Craigr.......maybe.

Mike

I took the trailer because the Applefest also had a craft fair and the gals that were with us, (5 couples), all thought it would be a good idea, just in case someone found something they wanted that wouldn't fit on their bikes.

It ended up being used to haul everyones leathers, as it got warmer in the afternoon.

I was surprised at how little the Applefest had to do with Apples. I saw one table selling Apples and a couple of stands selling Apple Slushies.

It was a lot of fun though, and I was please to see soooo many bikes. My wife made one observation that I hadn't noticed. Most of the bikers were older in age, (40ish & up), not too many younger riders.

I will definately go again next year.

craigr