IGNORED

I spoke with Pastor Paul this afternoon...

Blackjack

I wanted to let everyone know that I had a nice telephone visit with Pastor Paul this afternoon. He told me that his problem was discovered as a result of having pneumonia twice in the last six months in his left lung, so they performed a scan and discovered the mass, which is the size of two fists. He goes into surgery (5-8 hours) on Tuesday at 10 AM, so please be thinking about him, especially at that time.

He and Toni have gone camping tonight, originally to have some alone time. However, some of his local friends and associates found out about it and now there's a small crowd there. He says the more the merrier, so for anyone that might be in the area, they are staying at Points West Military Recreation Area at Clarke's Hill Lake (outside Augusta GA), in camping area #2. You are welcome and encouraged to ride over tomorrow to say hello and wish Paul well.

Paul asked me to let everyone know how grateful and appreciative he is for all the well-wishes expressed on the Forum. I will update the other post Tuesday afternoon, once I hear from Toni about the outcome of the surgery.

My thanks, as well, to all of you...

TERRY