IGNORED

Removing Tank Badges

craigatcsi

Now I'm trying to take off the Yamaha sticker behind the passenger seat... Has anyone done this? I believe I can just peel it off but I'm afraid that it may be under the clear coat and may damage the paint, if anyone has any information on this please do share!

Now I'm trying to take off the Yamaha sticker behind the passenger seat... Has anyone done this? I believe I can just peel it off but I'm afraid that it may be under the clear coat and may damage the paint, if anyone has any information on this please do share!

it is just a sticker on top of the paint, peel it off!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Badges?... We don't need no... stinkin' badges!" is one of the most frequently quoted, misquoted, and parodied movie quotations in history. In 2005, it was chosen as #36 on the American Film Institute list, AFI's 100 Years... 100 Movie Quotes.

The original quotation comes from the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre with Humphrey Bogart. In one of the scenes in the movie a Mexican bandit leader (Gold Hat played by Alfonso Bedoya) is trying to convince Fred C Dobbs (played by Bogart) and company that they are the Federales.

Dobbs: 'If you're the police where are your badges?'Gold Hat: 'Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!'[1] This in turn was adapted from B Traven's 1927 novel upon which the movie was based:

"All right," Curtin shouted back. "If you are the police, where are your badges? Let's see them." "Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that ****-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

This was also a line from Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles". Bad guy Hedley Lamar was deputizing a bunch of Mexican Cowboy types and when he said to them "Here's your badges" the Mexican replied "Badges, we don't need no stinkin badges!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE]Blazing Saddles Clip[/ame]