IGNORED

Quandry

crockettrider

Ahhh, Leaving on a trip Thursday for a few and also next week. I ordered the car tire and the jerks at Tire easy never e-mailed confirmation or answered a phone.....Heck I need a tire so I have to run 60 miles and pay $199 for an elite II due to the time frame.

I get home and sitting at my door is the Kumho tire???:duck:

Now that's a pain in the ass...

With business prep I can't mount this tire (time) and have it scheduled for a morning install locally.

I sure liked the look of the kumho and am sure the $199 + Tax tire is going back to the dealer (I hope).

I wish Tire Easy had communicated or kept their site updated. It would have saved me 1/2 a day today and 1/2 on the return....Sometimes it just gets complicated:doh:

There have been a couple of tires that split from too much pressure while trying to get it to seat. But I believe that in both cases the person mounting the tire walked away or wasn't paying attention and let the pressure get too high.

Just be sure to scrub the bead area of the wheel really good with a scuffing pad, steel wool or anything to get it really smooth and clean. And people have had pretty good luck with vegetable oil as a lube for the bead.