IGNORED

clearview windshield

ronhenry4

Hi all,

I was out on saturday and met mike Jinksy4 and we made a trailer swap and ofcourse we ate lunch :) but as we were getting to know each other and checking out each others bikes i couldnt help notice the "clearview"windshield he had with the vent. thats all i have been thinking about since then well and the BBQ we had for lunch but anyway here is my question to all of you. does anyone have one of these they want to part with? i priced them new and its just not in my budget to pay for a new one. i didnt know if anyone had one they didnt like for what ever reason or changed there mind about it or if anyone knows of where i might get one at a reasonable price im open to that as well. thanks for your input. Ron

aka "GRASSHOPPER"

Hi all,

I was out on saturday and met mike Jinksy4 and we made a trailer swap and ofcourse we ate lunch :) but as we were getting to know each other and checking out each others bikes i couldnt help notice the "clearview"windshield he had with the vent. thats all i have been thinking about since then well and the BBQ we had for lunch but anyway here is my question to all of you. does anyone have one of these they want to part with? i priced them new and its just not in my budget to pay for a new one. i didnt know if anyone had one they didnt like for what ever reason or changed there mind about it or if anyone knows of where i might get one at a reasonable price im open to that as well. thanks for your input. Ron

aka "GRASSHOPPER"

Well, you could install the vent yourself if you don't really care about the Clearview windsheild. And you think you could cut the hole in your stock screen. It is a Honda Goldwing vent.

Parts required from Bikebandit.com :

2 each, 234205-001 bolts, 2.73 each >>>>>>> 5.46 part # 41 on schematic

2 each, 235845-001 nuts, 3.43 each >>>>>>> 6.86 part # 44

4 each, 239094-001 washers 1.36 each >>>>>> 5.44 part # 48

2 each, 2921681-001 grommet .49 each >>>>>> .98 part # 24

1 each, 2921669-001 grille 11.31 >>>>>>>>>>> 11.31 part # 19

1 each, 2921670-001 visor 21.93 >>>>>>>>>>> 21.93 part # 23

Total (plus shipping) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... $51.98

pic: www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/showschematic/m15668sch420562