IGNORED

Whats is the BEST GPS for motorcycles.

newman

A Road Atlas at a coffee stop with a friend.:whistling:

My 'navigation system' auto-loads itself on startup. It's amazingly accurate, operates through intercom, self-loading maps, turn-by-turn directions...including driveway [with 'redundant' back-up], monitors CLASS, has INSTANT mistake alert, maintains constant driving 'critiques', 'evaluates' all bumps, locates rest stops, tailgater warning function, chooses restaurants & motels, road debris notification, provides traffic commentaries, audible 'lights on' and 'turn signal' reminders, comfort diagnostic capability, odor evaluator, doesn't use batteries, temperature reminder, multiple warning systems, break reminder, closely monitors speedometer & gas guage, runs indefinately, analyzes weather [even distant clouds & wind gusts], keeps track of distance from road lines, advance stop/yield sign & traffic light sensor, scenery assessment, it is 'always' right, very lean and fits perfectly on the rear seat.

It is also portable, insured, and impossible to lose...or forget.

I've got a Garmin Nuvi 350 and I love it. Its small and portable, plays MP3s and interrupts with directions where necessary. Its all flash - no drives to break. If you go up to the 360 it has bluetooth which enables you to incorporate a phone etc. (not that I encourage phone use, but you can be accessible & answer and defer calls all hands off). All of this can be routed through the intercom. :happy34:

I have the best and cheapest global positioning system going. It's called the sun in the morning and the stars at night. Just set 'er up on the black top, point and shoot! Who cares where I'm going? Half the fun is just getting there - no matter which way I go.