IGNORED

You really should be there...

Blackjack

But, there will be Memphis, Tn.............................:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lewis, my friend, I sincerely hope you have a very wonderful and successful visit to St. Jude's. I know that I and many others here appreciate your diligence, focus and support of this very worthy cause.

Hopefully, though, we can get you some treatment for your occasional affliction of Attention Deficit Disorder, so that next year we can better coordinate our events...

:doh:

TERRY

Its pretty easy to find, just follow I-55 south to Memphis, or I-40 West to Memphis, you cant miss it...............

What is address to St Judes? Just wanting to know how to get there might get to make one of these years but not this year. Fighting with workplace and Insurance to get things settled.

Here's the newly-formulated "Plan B" (the "B" stands for breakfast!), so that all those converging at my house can get fed properly. I was originally going to cook breakfast but couldn't get a good read on how many would show, and, as I have a very busy day today, prep time is out of the question. And sure-by-golly, a good M&E should always start out with some good eatin'!

We will depart from my house between 7:15 and 7:30 AM and head for the Metro Diner at 1905 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA 30087. So, come on to my house or meet us at the Diner, whichever is easiest for you to do.

This map shows my home location:

http://tinyurl.com/The-March-On-Rome

and here's a map to the Diner:

http://tinyurl.com/Metro-Diner

See you here, or see you there, or see you along the way, or see you in Rome, sometime tomorrow!

TERRY

My ADD has only gotten worse since I reached your age..............:witch_brew::witch_brew:

Lewis, my friend, I sincerely hope you have a very wonderful and successful visit to St. Jude's. I know that I and many others here appreciate your diligence, focus and support of this very worthy cause.

Hopefully, though, we can get you some treatment for your occasional affliction of Attention Deficit Disorder, so that next year we can better coordinate our events...

:doh:

TERRY