IGNORED

Fibbers Resturant

pick

Any of our Alabama brothers familiar if Fibber's resturant in Ceder Bluff is still open? I've heard rumors that it closed and called today and phone has been dissconnected?

Was hoping to take a little road trip Monday for a geat brunch in AL???????????? :starz:

I can say with a sad heart that Fibbers is permanently closed. We had nothing but rain and cold for all of Nov. and Dec. of last year and he had no bikers and no fishing going on. Just couldn't survive anymore with nothing coming in. There is a for sale sign in the front now as of last week.:crying:

Damn, really hate to hear that. :crying: We rode out there several times, even had one great Meet and eat with Eck there too............................Now I gotta find something else to do Monday...............:think: thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to my neighborhood, I have been here 10 years and haven't been to Powers Crossroads festival yet, to many people for me, and too much traffic to get down there, and then there is all that walking, I hate to walk, besides the wife cant get around that well and that is the only reason I would go........she went once, said it was too much like going to Mardi Gras...........people everywhere...........:shock3:.:shock3:..

Enjoy your day there, there are yard sales set up everywhere you turn......:yikes:........

Well then the trip to Al.is out. Looks as if we'll ride south and hit up the Powers Crossroads festival near Newnan........................:178: