IGNORED

who is selling the Wing

SapperMedic

I noticed on Flea Bay that "VentureriderXVZ" was selling a 2001 wing. From the description he must have gone to Ark for the Rally but I don't recognize the handle. I am looking for a wing to go with the first gen. I am still a little weak with the top heavy Venture with the boss on back and we rode a wing and felt a lot better. I will keep my blackcherry baby for one up riding though.

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=6407]user_offline.gif

2005 Royal Star Venture

photo.png Supporting Member

United%20States.gif

TX.gif

icon1.gif 03 Goldwing for Sale

Posting this for my boss for a friend in his HD club who is selling his Goldwing. You can contact the seller direct. See # below.

I am putting my 2003 GL1800 goldwing up for sale. We are asking 8500.00 firm. I own the bike and have a clear title. We are letting all the gear we have go with the bike. New helmets with internal electronics, electric clothing, GPS, Radar detector, Satellite radio, CB radio Bike cover……the works. The bike has been serviced, has new brakes and tires. All the stock grey pieces have been custom painted to match the bike. Our price is firm. If you are interested please contact me at the number below. We are giving up riding.

Thanks.

Gregory Benkert

713-385-5307- Cell

Attached Thumbnails attachment.php?attachmentid=34573&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1250908988 attachment.php?attachmentid=34574&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1250908988