IGNORED

hub meet dates for 2010

Snarley Bill

i was there yesterday morning, and there was not alot going on. the tent camping area was full but it is pretty isolated. the rest of the park was pretty serene. guess it is late in the season now. i will do some more checking. i think weather wise, the end of august would be the prime time. so i am going to figure on the last week of august if every thing looks good there. this is far from official. it will take a few weeks to look in to it. if i do this meet, i will probably still spend a day or two at the hub in early may, for a meet and eat on a friday and saturday, with a stop at lamberts to eat. :2133:

Don't forget that weather wise this year is the exception. Usually, late August is damn near too hot :225: and humid to ride and really enjoy it. Just sayin'.:whistling:

the meet is on, the end of august. i will have the dates and details soon. everyone save some vacation. this is going to be a good one. allan i need you to help me with the computer stuff. thanks in advance for volunteering. :rotf::rasberry: we will have free registration, no t-shirts and patches, no raffles, last meal at a local restaurant, pay when you eat, no prizes, just a cheap 4 day meet, with lots of neat riding, sight seeing, and comeradrie. more details to come, motels, cabins, etc..when i get the motels listed i would recommend booking them this year. this is a big tourist area. start thinking about it and give me some feed back. we will need 4 days because there is so much to do in this area. bill:clap2::clap2::2133:

I will be staying at the park itself with any luck. Dee and I hope to be getting a motorhome in the next week or so. Used but loved, so hope to have some fun with it. Lot's of great camping sites at the park. Not sure about cabins. Check out Missouri state parks site for info. Lots of caverns, rivers, fishing, hiking, good riding and all that.