IGNORED

Got a flat front tire while riding

dogman

Well I made it home from Espanola late last night in first gear.

I was very lucky, I was almost home, but got off the Highway well before I should have because of traffic. Then my steering was acting up. I had a hard time leening into a turn. I heard something metal hit my radiator or engine area so I stopped and looked at my steering and tire. Everything looked ok, so i kept riding, but the steering was getting worse giving a bad shake. I had to drop it down into 1st gear and go slow to keep the bike up and straight.

As I pulled into my driveway and took my tire presure I only had 10lbs in it. Boy was I lucky. I put air in with my car mini compressor and I could hear the air leaking out of my tire and then found the little hole. The nail or what ever it was must have been blown out and that was the noise I heard.

I had just bought a MC lift two weeks ago so lucky me again, up it went as I don't think I'll have time to get the tire fixed or changed before I leave for Europe in two days.

Other bad news I lost or rather forgot my Venture Rider mug at a gas station after filling up. I leave mine attached to the gas cap with a beer foam holder so I always have to remove it when gasing up. Nuts.......am I mad at myself.