IGNORED

Not MC related--looking for new mattress

Aimhigh

Yup! got a tempurpedic. Brenda at first wouldn't even consider it, 'causer it didn't look 'fluffy'! got her to sit down on one and she was sold. still might want to consider not diving into the bed; 'fluffy' has certain avantages. Think they have a program where you can try one for three(?) months. Took us about a week to get used to it, we felt that you had to adjust to having to pick yourself up to turn over as opposed to sliding around.

Doesn't the select comfot have air chambers? Seems they have one of those try one deals as well.

Then again a regular matress is half the price and lasts half as long.

Guest seuadr

Temperpedic here. I hate to sleep on anything else. only other thing that is even close to comfortable is an air mattress. which is not to say you can't sleep on anything else, but you sure miss it when you are gone.

ours was 1500 dollars at art van, and they have been running a special on them, we got the mattress, the base, the frame, a headboard and two of the contoured temperpedic pillows with no interest for 5 years. we're gonna have it paid off by christmas and we've got 3 years left on the no interest period.

was a good deal, imho.

to give you an idea of how nice it is, before we bought this bed, i had to have a friend of mine pick me up and shake me to crack my back (i'm 6'0 and 200 pounds, so not alot of guys can get me off my feet without bending back!)

now i lie on the bed for about 5 mins on my side, and when i bring my knee up and torn my shoulder to crack my back it will crack 7 or 8 different spots (with no pain whatsoever) neck cracks like i'm popping popcorn. Completely changed my back and leg health.

just my :2cents:

- Jared