IGNORED

New Member question about RSD

Guest Erlock

Hello all I'm from Kokomo IN. I ride a 04 Volusia and I am a member of the VolusiaRiders. I know that there are a few member here from over there. I'm not in the market for a RSD but a friend of mine is and he asked me if I could find out some info for him. I would love to have a Venture, but just can't swing one right now. My question is what's different between a 06 RSD and a 07 RSD? Is there anything different at all except for color options?

Thanks

Hello all I'm from Kokomo IN. I ride a 04 Volusia and I am a member of the VolusiaRiders. I know that there are a few member here from over there. I'm not in the market for a RSD but a friend of mine is and he asked me if I could find out some info for him. I would love to have a Venture, but just can't swing one right now. My question is what's different between a 06 RSD and a 07 RSD? Is there anything different at all except for color options?

Thanks

No deferents to talk about just the color change. No different on the midnights also. The midnights are black and have more chrome and run about $1,000.00 more. I think starting in 07 they lost the studs on the seat and went to pillow top seats.:)