IGNORED

last minute hub reminder.

Snarley Bill

have had some questions about beer. if you want beer or hard liquor, bring your own. it is a dry county. if you can't bring it do to space we will make a beer run. there will be no shortage of beer. here are the rules on drinking at the hub. you must not walk around with an open beer. you have to drink it out of a cup. randall specified this and we don't want him run out of business. randall said he will also furnish us with beer if we want. all he asks is follow that simple rule. remember, drink the beer out of a cup, when outside of your room on the hub premises. also i'm sure we will have some confusion here and there. no matter how much planning we did. nothing ever works as planned. if anyone needs help or has a problem see me or one of the committee members and we will do our best to help. this is all the members meet and if we all work together it will be a winner. see you all there. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::welcome1:

Why is it that all the great spots we pick to hold our rallies are dry counties, Vogel is also in a dry county so I will be posting the same reminder for those that want some adult beverages..............Hope all goes well at the Intl. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Vogel and see and hearing all the stories of the great time I know you guys and gals are going to have.

have had some questions about beer. if you want beer or hard liquor, bring your own. it is a dry county. if you can't bring it do to space we will make a beer run. there will be no shortage of beer. here are the rules on drinking at the hub. you must not walk around with an open beer. you have to drink it out of a cup. randall specified this and we don't want him run out of business. randall said he will also furnish us with beer if we want. all he asks is follow that simple rule. remember, drink the beer out of a cup, when outside of your room on the hub premises. also i'm sure we will have some confusion here and there. no matter how much planning we did. nothing ever works as planned. if anyone needs help or has a problem see me or one of the committee members and we will do our best to help. this is all the members meet and if we all work together it will be a winner. see you all there. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::welcome1: