IGNORED

Gs750t

ddoggma

Just for kicks I went and took a look at this bike today. Runs, needs starter and tires for sure. I guess these bikes have a following too. But I'm not sure. It comes with all the factory touring package...$600.00 Marcus Hook, PA I told him I thought the luggage alone is probably worth $300.00 to somebody who has one of these. It looks like a fairly decent project for a MC guy. Could make a few bucks on it, I'm thinking. Or a nice tourer for the wife? They are kinda fast thou.

Just for kicks I went and took a look at this bike today. Runs, needs starter and tires for sure. I guess these bikes have a following too. But I'm not sure. It comes with all the factory touring package...$600.00 Marcus Hook, PA I told him I thought the luggage alone is probably worth $300.00 to somebody who has one of these. It looks like a fairly decent project for a MC guy. Could make a few bucks on it, I'm thinking. Or a nice tourer for the wife? They are kinda fast thou.

If it was closer to Tx I would consider it. My first bike back into riding was a 1980 GS110E. That was one fun and FAST old bike.