IGNORED

Muskegon,MI Bike Time

timgray

Saw 4 1st gen ventures total other than mine. A awesome Mk II two tone gold Royale, a Burgundy Mk1 that was in great shape that I parked next to for a few hours. A black two tone Mk II royale that looked brand new! Wow that was a sweet looking bike.

and a Burgundy Mk1 that.... well.... I've seen parts bikes that looked in better shape. but it ran!

I see 2nd gens all over the place, but they disappear into the harleys so you have to look close, some very nice custom ones. and NO fjr1300's. I wanted to show my wife one and there is none to be seen.

I'll post some photos later, Having too much fun.

got to talk to two of the owners, Great guys! One was having headlight trouble and gave me an awesome Yamaha mechanic's phone number. The other had a great mods to his bike.

Several really sweet looking Second Gens!

Hey Tim, yes I seen a few this way today also for the last day of Ogemaw Hills Bike Week. But 95%+ were Harleys. Able to talk to a few Star Riders, so it was cool. Hope your event that way turned out nice, ours was and is a wet one today, but the Bike Parade still was Great, large turnout. Have Fun, Later-