IGNORED

Randy and Rooster

hairman

I might be coming down to the vial duct Saturday. It would be nice if someone could take us on some good riding roads or tell me how to get to them. Just PM me if you can meet up with me or if you can tell me where the good riding roads are. Thanks hairman:thumbsup:

I might be coming down to the vial duct Saturday. It would be nice if someone could take us on some good riding roads or tell me how to get to them. Just PM me if you can meet up with me or if you can tell me where the good riding roads are. Thanks hairman:thumbsup:

Are you planning on going thru Boone first or toward Asheville? If you will let me know about what your plans are, I may can meet up with you somewhere and we can ride and have lunch together. Last week we ate in Little Switzerland and I enjoyed my meal. At the moment, I don't have any specific plans for Saturday. Just let me know what kind of roads you like. I can take you on some twisties you about have to back up to get around some of the curves and the speed limit is 55mph. My cell is listed in my profile.

RandyA

Right now it looks like work is gonna take center stage.Pm me when and where you are gonna be in the area and if I can't join you I can sure point you in the right direction for some of the best twisties anywhere.Fingers crossed.:scratchchin: