IGNORED

cindy, dale, and hatlie

Snarley Bill

linda and i are so glad that you made it through this terrible ordeal. cindy, i really owe you many more thanks then i can put into words for hanging with me on the 09 rally committee. thought i was going to lose you several times , but you hung in there and never let me down. if you would not have been there this whole rally would have been doomed from the git go. for all you folks that don't know, cindy took the job of registration, t-shirts, and a whole bunch of other jobs to numerous to mention and ran with them. so when your all down there at the rally having a great time, a whole lot of thanks needs to go to cindy. you did good girl. and we love ya for it. bill and linda. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

geez bill thank you but that wasnt necessary...:8:

staying busy with the rally stuff was a godsend for me , especially the last month or two....it kept me focused and busy instead of spending too much time worrying and making myself crazy.............

( dont say it redneck :buttkick:)

we can have her pass it on to another unsuspecting venturerider.......lol:rotf:

shes kinda liking roadkill right now.......:whistling:

we could send that cow all over the country...youve had it since u left ft collins and headed north into canada havent you?

we can have her pass it on to another unsuspecting venturerider.......lol:rotf:

shes kinda liking roadkill right now.......:whistling:

Why? If she only knew:confused24::stirthepot:

we could send that cow all over the country...youve had it since u left ft collins and headed north into canada havent you?

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

linda and i are so glad that you made it through this terrible ordeal. cindy, i really owe you many more thanks then i can put into words for hanging with me on the 09 rally committee. thought i was going to lose you several times , but you hung in there and never let me down. if you would not have been there this whole rally would have been doomed from the git go. for all you folks that don't know, cindy took the job of registration, t-shirts, and a whole bunch of other jobs to numerous to mention and ran with them. so when your all down there at the rally having a great time, a whole lot of thanks needs to go to cindy. you did good girl. and we love ya for it. bill and linda. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not only did she do all this, but on top of it all, she did it while having to deal with a nasty personal situation at the same time.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: