IGNORED

RIGHT Side Floorboards Needed

I posted in Watering Hole, but thought it should be here??

Does anyone have any passenger floorboards for the right side available?:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question

I need them to so I can attach them to either floorboard on the right side when I am riding--this will give me the extra kick-out I need for my stiff leg. But it also means they can be removed if Big AL is riding my bike, or so they can't be stolen!!!!!

Happy to pay reasonable price and shipping :happy34:

If nobody has a set, I see that Pinwall does have some for $99.00 or something like that. They are actually a pretty good deal because the come with a set of DiamondR extensions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Venture-PASSENGER-FLOORBOARDS-W-LEG-EXTENSIONS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem1e5760a0ccQQitemZ130314969292QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Just the floorboard, no bracket needed.

Thanks Freebird, I am watching those on Pinwall/Ebay. Just thought some members might have odd ones lying around from wrecked, or re-built bikes.

I have a set collecting dust. PM me your address and they are yous for shipping $