So i packed the runkill switch with dielectric grease and the stupid thing still left me stranded in a parking lot. So i took the switch out and bypassed it just to get home. I'd like to find a totally new switch somewhere (maybe a better one that handles moisture a little better). Any ideas? I'm not having much luck other than some crappy used ones on ebay that will probably have the same issue.

thanks a bunch.

Do you use the kill switch? If not then just clean up and solder the your bypass job and not worry about the switch causing you grief again. :beer:

Brad

Brad,

I (in the past ) have always used the kill switch....however comma....the kill switch has always functioned when I wanted it to on my previous bikes. I like the IDEA of the kill swith being there in case something goes haywire while goin down the road. Buy not sure if I want the grief that comes with this one.

I'll make up my mind and replace it more than likely if not, i'll go ahead and solder the bypass and use that switch hole (for lack of a better word) for something else maybe. i dunno