IGNORED

CD player hookup

I have the fairing apart and am looking for the plug in for the CD player. There are plugs color coded with red, white, blue, yellow, and gray. What is the plug for the CD player? Or is it somewhere else?

Or has this one had a CD player installed and still has the wire and it hasn't been removed?

Don't know the color but mine was tucked under the headlight and it was the only one that was not connected to any thing. Hope this helps some. I don't see the color in the repair manual but I did not have any problems when I hooked mine up after I located the loose lead. Good luck Rod

Don't know the color but mine was tucked under the headlight and it was the only one that was not connected to any thing. Hope this helps some. I don't see the color in the repair manual but I did not have any problems when I hooked mine up after I located the loose lead. Good luck Rod

That's my problem; all are hooked to something and without taking off the tank and seats I can't follow them all. I REALLY don't want to do that.

Edited to add: It's green! Found the silly thing hiding under the radio. 1st try with hookup failed. Will try another method later.