IGNORED

death made his rounds, BUT LIFE GOES ON

renate

Hello my friends

It's been a long time since you have heard from me and I apologize for not giving you all an update sooner. Alot has happened and I just did not had the energy, or time, to keep you informed. It might have been easier if english would be my first language, however, I have to translate everything in my head and that takes me a long time. Well, where do I begin. The last thing you might remember was that my dad had been in a coma. He remained like that for about 3 month. Although he finally came out of it, there was still a constance up and down and we never knew from one day to another if he would live or die. Then there was the heart surgery he so desperately needed but it could not be done unless my dad was totally without any infections. In the mean time, I recieved the news that my cousin/god child, Daniela (age 16) passed away unexpectandly, due to a blood clot that had rushed to her heart. Alan and I had just visit her and promised that she could come to the states after she would graduate. Well, she did graduate but will never have the chance to come see us. My little angel is watching us from heaven now. Death was making his round that month. A friend and also a colleague age 55, passed on, due to a car accident. Meanwhile my dad was fighting for his life. I told him that there were so many people, he would never knew, praying for him. I spoke to him yesterday as he finally came home. He wanted me to tell all of you who kept him in his prayer, THANK YOU. My mom, myself and my brothers thanking you aswell. Within the last 11 month Al and I lost 4 people we loved and cared about. It makes you think. Life is short, live everyday like it is your last. Let the people you love know how much you care. One day it will be too late!!

However, there is so much to be thankful for. I'm starting to enjoy life again. As you all know by know, we purchased a 2003 venture royal. It is awesome. What a ride. Can't wait to see all of you again. I'm due for a PARTY. Long over due. From now on I will be in touch on a regular basis. Missed you all.

Renate:thumbsup:

Happy for your dad, and sorry too for your losses.

As you said, life is short, live every day like it may be your last. This is why I have my Venture and why I try to ride every day and meet as many fine folks as I can. It's what I do. It's my life, my escape, my fun. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Hey guys,

Sorry for your losses, but good to hear from you again. Enjoy that new bike and you and Al go make some memories! Life is short - enjoy the ride. Hope to see you both this summer,