IGNORED

Designed a Flip Lid for tailgaiting with Aluma

Guest Nevada Max

Guest Nevada Max

Back in Jan while in AZ I wanted a trailer that I could use on the road for fly tying, BB Qing/ tailgating at games. Figured I could take a top lid from an aluminum motorcycle trailer, unlocked fold back 180 degree back and swing down the hinged luggage racks as strut and one would have a platform/table etc.

Looked around and called Aluma in Iowa spoke with the CEO and asked him to make a proto yype. He thought the design was great and would try it and let me know. A Dean Maschof sp called back several times wanting to know specs and thought they could fit it into Alum'a products as an option.

So hopefully soon we should see this as an option . Any suggestions as to usefullness etc

Nevada Max

My homemade trailer does that. It's very ghetto though. :whistling: I have a folding leg from a folding table bolted to the top.

I also pull the trailer with my truck when we camp. It becomes our kitchen trailer. When I open the lid 180° and have it stand on the leg I can use the inside of the lid for food prep and serving. :)