IGNORED

Swap With Me Anyone?

Aussie Annie

I would like to get TWO SILVER VR.Org stickers, and as the postage will be more to Australia, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping the two stickers for two of my "Aussie" venture badges I had made ??( see avatar picture)

Once Sweetnothing has them ready to go we could swap addy's in a PM and do the exchange :bowdown::bowdown:

Annie,If no one wants to swap something I will buy them from Sweetnothing and send you 2. I already have a deal in the making with you so thats good enough for me! Tom

i have 2 of those pacthes from annie. sent her two texas patches and 2 of the small venturerider.org patches. a genuine venrurerider guardain bell. and a couple of texas postcards. good looking pacthes she had made.

best reguards

don c.

Annie,If no one wants to swap something I will buy them from Sweetnothing and send you 2. I already have a deal in the making with you so thats good enough for me! Tom

That's magic Tom, done deal :banana::banana: My addy is on the back of the envelope thats' on it's way to you and Debby now

many thanks