IGNORED

side bag liner

I found an inexpensive bag that will fit in the side bags of my 07 RSV, at KMart. it is 22 inches long, 10 inches wide and 12 inches tall. its about 4 inches taller than necessary, but will work well as a quick clothes carrier if you want one. I paid $9.99 for it, and found it in the sports bag/backpack area of KMart. Its made by North Pak Duffel, and comes in blue, green and yellow. Its 600 denier polyester.:thumbsup:

I bought some bags in EBAY from Saddle Bag Liners by TLC products last year when they had a sale going on. Nice bags and they even put my name on each bag (might have been a special). USA made with some nice amenities like inside storage place for papers and such. The handles are nice as they go around the bag and I believe they do have a lifetime guarantee.

Just a tip, I don't get a provision or anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-ROYAL-STAR-VENTURE-TOUR-SADDLEBAG-LINER-SET_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem3c9eb505d0QQitemZ260360701392QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

They also have different sizes and one of the Harley ones fit my Matazu bags to a tee.

Ride safe.

Greetings...

I found a dollar store that had some nice black "pleather" bags - shoulder straps, hand straps, zippers and all - that fit in my saddle bags perfectly - $2.00 each. they had 2 styles - shiney vinyl and textured distressed leather looking that matches my real full size leather luggage. At $4.00 a set - I bought all they had 2 sets each style - probably a lifetime supply. A little nylon thread to reinforce the cheap chineese straps and they can actually carry more than a couple of shirts without ripping the straps off!!!