Whots the size (radies) for the Valve tool for a XVZ1300 ctt can some one help I wont to make my own the cost hear in australia to buy one is $165 WHOT A RIPOFF Yamaha wonts to make $$$$ can some one help THANKS PIPER :witch_brew:

You guys may have a nice climate down there, but the prices you pay for just about anything is awful. Here are a couple pictures of the thing. It is 36mm across. The inside hex is 22mm. Notice that the hex is eccentric of the arc, so that when you roll the cams around, the arc acts like a cam and pushes the valve buckets down. Also notice the stepped areas at the bottom of the thing to fit in between the buckets and stay in place. This will not be an easy thing to make. By the time you're done, you may just wish you had coughed up the coin.

Well, the board absolutely refuses to load pictures right now. I'm not sitting here waiting on it any longer. I'll send them to you in an email.

Thanks I see whot you mean your right I am a metal worker but the tools I have and get my hands on it will be hard to make looks like i have to fork out the $$$ Thanks Lynn