IGNORED

Just bought LEDs cheap

Bubber

I just recieved the following

24pcs x 10mm Round Led Light Bulb Wire/Wired(Bright BLUE)

Seller name http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifmegaplace4u from Hong Kong

Shipped them the same day I paid for them ($9.20 no shipping charge)

Recieved them after 6 days.

Tried them before the post and they work fine. Pig tail is 6 to 8" long.

Now all I have to do is wire them together and place them. I know a guy who gives good instructions to those of us that are extremly electrically challenged like me, ain't that right Eck? :yikes:

I think I will be pretty happy with them so I thought I would pass it along to those of you who wanted to fool around with some cheap LEDs without spending a fortune. :banana::banana::banana:

I thought the price was right. Many different colors to choose from too.

Good luck

Bubber

aka Steve

Steve,

I can not see the type lights you purchased. The link doesnt work for me.

I will send you my home email address, and you can send me a photo of the light from the front and rear so I can see the wires coming out of it.

Would be happy to try to help you through the "wiring them up" process..:thumbsup2:

Oh, and I already thought of a place where you can "place them"........:rotf:

Guest tx2sturgis

On the ebay link, it describes those lites as having a builtin resistor, and suitable for use at 6 to 12 V.... assuming they wont burn out at 13.9 or so, they should be pretty simple to wire up to your bikes electrical system.

Steve

I did my L.E.D.'s last year and its not to tough to do in fact i changed some of my blue ones out for some that change color i keep meaning to put the extra's up for sale on here and cant seem to find time to take pics and post it. If ya need any help with placement or anything i can offer suggestions I'll get some pics of mine on here to show you and everyone else. :) Ron

AKA "grasshopper"

First" I only ment to say what I searched for and the name of the seller.

Second: I bought two LEDs at Radio Shack for the backlight for my gauges and the guy figured out what resister need to be put in line to make it work on a 12 volt system. Other than that I refer to myself as electrically challanged. I only now have been trying things out of my comfort zone by wireing up a trailer and backlights and stuff like that.

Third: I intend to use the lights as accent lights on the bike.

Yes I would like to see placement ideas from other people so I can get a some good ideas.

Steve

aka Bubber