IGNORED

st. charles meet

Snarley Bill

looks like we are going to have a big turn out for my annual st. charles meet. i'ts going to be the biggest one yet. looking forward to seeing everyone. been shopping the last three weeks for food, no one will leave missouri hungry. i can't wait, and have put an order in for good weather. we have lucked out the last 2 years on the weather and i have 2 fantastic rides planned. see yopu folks there. bill :clap2::2133:

looks like we are going to have a big turn out for my annual st. charles meet. i'ts going to be the biggest one yet. looking forward to seeing everyone. been shopping the last three weeks for food, no one will leave missouri hungry. i can't wait, and have put an order in for good weather. we have lucked out the last 2 years on the weather and i have 2 fantastic rides planned. see yopu folks there. bill :clap2::2133:

I'm really looking forward to it, Bill! Sounds like it will be great!

Joe

bill I think we are gonna drive over saturday morning , yeah have to cage it this trip since the young un will be with us.......

even tho we cant ride we just wanted to come over and see everyone and find out how good a bbq'er you are......:whistling:

Been trying to find a hotel that has an indoor pool for Haylie, thought we'd let her swim til you all get back to your place Saturday for the bbq.

spend the night and head back sunday.

bill I think we are gonna drive over saturday morning , yeah have to cage it this trip since the young un will be with us.......

even tho we cant ride we just wanted to come over and see everyone and find out how good a bbq'er you are......:whistling:

Been trying to find a hotel that has an indoor pool for Haylie, thought we'd let her swim til you all get back to your place Saturday for the bbq.

spend the night and head back sunday.

cindy, there is a motel right next door to crackerbarrel with an indoor pool. i think you can see the pool from the cracker barrel lot. i will try to ride by and get the name tomorrow. :2133: