IGNORED

Special Chance for Advanced Rider Training in DFW Area

V7Goose

Hey North Texas Riders, there is a special first time offering of the Ride Like a Pro training class coming up the weekend of May 2/3 in Irving (not too far from the Dallas/Fort Worth airport). I'm signed up for the Saturday morning class, and it would be neat to have a bunch of other Royal Star riders there too.

I just noticed that the only post about this is in the Safety and Education forum, so I thought I'd put a mention of it here in the Watering Hole to maybe get a little more attention. This course is normally only available in Houston, so this is a special opportunity for those of us further north. It is being sponsored by a special arrangement through the owner of Stadium Yamaha in Irving with the RLAP guys in Houston. The course will be held both morning and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday near 183 and Beltline Rd. in Irving. The registration does not let you specify which specific class, just the day, since they do not normally hold more than one course a day. I spoke with Jason at Stadium Yamaha, and it sounds like they are waiting to see how many people sign up before they know for sure they need all four sessions that weekend.

Here is a link to the original thread, and it has a link to the RLAP home page with details and registration info:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=326304#post326304

Hope to see some of you there!

Goose