IGNORED

Anyone used handlebar speakers?

I am looking for a set of handlebar speakers. Was looking at some of the cheaper one on ebay. Just cannot justify 400-500 for the name brands, for that price i will just do a fairing. Anyone have any feedback on the ebay speakers. I am looking at this one. I already have my Siruis Radio installed and use my headphones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/motorcycle-Ipod-audio-system-100-w-amp-2-speakers_W0QQitemZ250396165856QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18795QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just installed a stereo set up very similar to that one on e-bay. I will let you know what I think about it after a ride tomorrow (Sunday) along with some pics. The install was very simple. Sitting in the garage, it sounded pretty good, but I have no idea what it sounds like at 70 mph yet. Stay tuned.

Just a quick update on the tunes. The Shark system freaking rocks. I hauled down the interstate doing 90 mph and could still sing right along with the Allman Brothers, and as some can testify, my pipes are some of the loudest around. I will get some pics up soon.

I ended up buying the 250 watt system, best $120 I have spent on this bike. If any one is interested in a similar set up. pm me, I would be glad to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...