IGNORED

Wiper Gloves

Russ

Just about every one of us at one time or another has had the occasion to ride in the rain, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not, and one of the biggest problems of riding in the rain with a helmet (or glasses/goggles) is visibility. Rain/fog on a face shield or glasses lense can lower visibility to next to nothing. I've always contented myself with attempting to wipe the rain off with my gloves, but i think I've found the answer for everyone that's ever had this problem... WIPER GLOVES!!! The best part is you make it yourself! Check out the instructable http://www.instructables.com/id/wiper-glove/ to find out how!

***Disclaimer: I did not write this instructable, I just happened to find it and felt that others could benefit***

This isn't very usable. There are blue question marks everywhere where I assume there are supposed to be pictures. There is only one line of text for each step. Apparently a lot is cut off. Links that lead anywhere else are dead.

Everything is displaying and working fine for me.

Just a side note. Two pair of gloves I am selling in the classifieds have a built in wiper on them. Check them out! :thumbsup2:

Just purchased the mens pair, lost mine the other day:whistling:, what about shipping?