IGNORED

attn. 2009 rally commitee

Snarley Bill

as soon as i get my st. charles meet behind me . i'm going to be calling all the rally committee members back to work. i am going to ride from st. charles down to the hub to tie up the loose ends and plan the final meal with them, on a saturday in the near future. any one that wants to fall in with me or meet at the hub is welcome. i will post a date soon. you can try out the great breakfast menu they have. again please register as soon as you can if you plan on attending the 09 rally. bill :2133:

hi bill

looking forward to meeting at the hub, with you and the other rally commitee members.

don c.

don sounds good. i will try to get a date worked out this week end. it will either be in june after maintenance day, or toward the end of may. looking forward to meeting you. bill :2133:

you can count me in Bill!!!;) your little buddy.....

I will be checking on the reservations while I'm there too. I been keeping tabs by phone. I figured being there in person would help even more...Besides it will give them the chance to meet me or us in person.

Buddy

don sounds good. i will try to get a date worked out this week end. it will either be in june after maintenance day, or toward the end of may. looking forward to meeting you. bill :2133:

:crying: Please do it in may. Im having my surgery June 1st and wont be able to ride for along \

time :crying: bad enough Im gonna miss maintenance day this year:crying:

:crying: Please do it in may. Im having my surgery June 1st and wont be able to ride for along \

time :crying: bad enough Im gonna miss maintenance day this year:crying:

okay , how about saturday the 23rd of may, weather permitting. sounds good to me. thats 2 weeks after my st. charles meet. see you all then. hey dooder you still coming to my st. charles meet? :clap2: :2133: