I have had radio problems for about a year now. The buttons will stop working when in heavy rain but would dry out and start working again. I have taken it apart and drained water out of it. Then I sealed it with sealicone sealer, big mistake that just kept more water in it. So I took the sealer off and drilled two drain holes in the bottom. It helped some, the radio would dry out faster. I'm getting it ready to ride and the memo button will not let me set stations. I have it all apart and see nothing wrong. I thought of putting it in the oven to see if needs drying out. again a temporary fix. So I'm looking for any help on how to fixes this problem with out changing radios. I've been spending a lot of money this year on maintance and upgrades. So a little savings would help out. Thanks Jerry:fingers-crossed-emo

I had several buttons on mine that were dead. I think water gets in the button itself and corodes the contacts.

I found replacement buttons in a VCR that I was throwing away. It hasn't bothered since but it has only been 2 years.

On the upside - I kept the circuit board from the VCR in case I needed to replace more buttons.