IGNORED

Houston Ride Like A Pro Course

Dave77459

I wrote to the Houston Ride Like A Pro (HRLAP) to inquire about schedules and discounts. The website hadn't been updated in forever, and it seemed defunct. However, that is NOT the case. HRLAP is alive and well. They are updating the schedule today or tomorrow.

If we can get at least 8 riders, we qualify for a $25 discount off the $150 price.

I have a buddy who might take the class, and am looking for 6 others. More than 8 would be even better, given how schedules change, etc etc.

Doing this sort of thing is hard to schedule, but I am going to toss April 18th out there because it works for me. Anyone interested in that date?

I want to take the course. I have looked into it before. However the MS-150 is on that weekend and I am one of the Motorcycle Marshals. Perhaps another date will work?

:motorcyclehelmet:

I'm willing to reschedule if we can build consensus. :) I'm just trying to avoid the amazingly hot season; we're already into the hot season.

Dave, I would like to sign-up also. But that date is hard for me. It's my weekend to work. Depends on how late the class goes in the day. My shift starts at 2p. Hope it can workout. Great Idea for spring.:Venture:

You saw that the class is over at 1p. That information may be useful to others.

• 2 weeks later...