IGNORED

TN/VA Good Friday for Supper

FROG MAN

If anybody wants to meet for supper on Good Friday Ramona and I will be in Bristol,Va for the night. That is on the Virginia side of Bristol TN.Were planning for supper at the Red Lobster and Breakfast Saturday morning at the Cracker Barrel. Both are beside I-81 exit 7 on Old Airport Rd. If you could make it for supper or breakfast great.Not sure if we will be on the bike or her pickup.

Let me know where you plan on eating and if I get home from work in time I'll try to met you. There's not much to choose from in Pennington Gap. Hardee's, McDonald's, Chinese, Mexican, Ruby's Steakhouse, and the Roosters Pub. hairman

• 3 weeks later...

We should be at the Red Lobster Friday evening at 6:30 if anyone wants to meet for supper. 8:00 am at the Cracker Barrel for breakfast Saturday morning. My meeting in pennington gap area is 11:00 am to mid afternoon then were heading home. If you can just call Ramona's cell 304-613-1615 if you want to meet. We will probably be in Bristol,Va early Friday afternoon for some shopping etc before supper.