IGNORED

st. charles, mo meet

Snarley Bill

okay folks, my annual st. charles meet is just a little over a month and a half off. this is my third year and i have made it a little longer this year since it has been so much fun, and to give people time to come a farther distance. for details don has put a sticky under rides and rallies and meet and eats. i have listed motels and the meet agenda. if you want to bring friends that is fine. we don't care what they ride. all i ask is that you let me know how many to expect, so i can figure the dessert on thursday night and and food, soda, and beer for the barbeque on saturday after the big ride. i look forward to this every year and linda and i look forward to seeing you all. if you need more info don't hesitate to pm me. bill :clap2::clap2::welcome1:

okay folks, my annual st. charles meet is just a little over a month and a half off. this is my third year and i have made it a little longer this year since it has been so much fun, and to give people time to come a farther distance. for details don has put a sticky under rides and rallies and meet and eats. i have listed motels and the meet agenda. if you want to bring friends that is fine. we don't care what they ride. all i ask is that you let me know how many to expect, so i can figure the dessert on thursday night and and food, soda, and beer for the barbeque on saturday after the big ride. i look forward to this every year and linda and i look forward to seeing you all. if you need more info don't hesitate to pm me. bill :clap2::clap2::welcome1:

Don 't forget the STAG Beer!!!!:thumbsup:

By the way things are looking I'll be there for your Meet. Love to see you again hope this time its not raining like last weekend.

Bill Thank you for coming down It really meant alot to me Thank You!!. Now I see why Linda put up with you so long, You got a heart of Gold...:innocent:

Acourse Roadkill was glad to see you too:think:or was he expecting the stag beer

instead....:stickpoke:

Buddy

Roadkill You are a case....:crackup:Hope to see you real soon..............

Buddy

Now you know why I got a trailer! and I want that Cooler Rack!!:confused24::thumbsup:

Bill Thank you for coming down It really meant alot to me Thank You!!. Now I see why Linda put up with you so long, You got a heart of Gold...:innocent:

Yes Bill it was great to see you. I'm glad I have a Snarley friend like you.:cool10: