IGNORED

Business is booming

FROG MAN

My client base is changing a little but business is still good. I had one customer wanting communications for his Bounty Hunter business. Another one is starting up a Repo business. He said he gets shot at once in a while but banks pay him good money for hauling vehicles in. Oh well as long as I get paid. I still keep the bear hunters in communications to.:big-grin-emoticon:

I see by your profile you sell electronics. So I guess you are selling radios to repo men etc?

Got a web site?

I sell car/bike detailing stuff (waxes, detailer spray, interior/leather cleaners etc) and it was dead last November, OK in December and actually normal in January. Feb and March have fallen off a cliff.

Luckily I run low overhead and NO inventory on credit. Just web costs and a little advertising. It is a semi-retirement business for me.

Glad things are going well for you, may the economy get better for all those who are hurting.

I hope you're selling bear hunters something else besides amateur radio equipment. We had enough of them messing up the local 2 meter repeaters,

Also, dynodon, besides cleaning my fleet of vehicles here, I operate a semi-private business cleaning and detailing cars. Most of my products are ordered from Auto Geek. I'm a fan of Liquid Glass & Connoisseur's Choice. Do you carry these, and do you advertise on the web?