IGNORED

Hey Beer30

Sideoftheroad

Sent you a PM a but as far as I can tell doesn't look like you have read it yet so I thought I would try this instead.

I while back I posted a message about flag pole holders for my trunk rack. Someone suggested I contact you to see if you have any more. One would do, but really looking for 3.

Please let me know if you have any and if you would be willing to sell them.

Thanks

Jerry.

Jerry,

I spoke with Beer30 just the other day (by phone), and he said he and 24/7 are working thier butts off, and coming home late, not doing much on the computer or even wanting to watch TV.

Just thought I'ld let you know.......it may be a while before you get an answer.

If it's urgent you speak with him, you may want to call him.

His phone number is listed in his profile.. :thumbsup2:

Sorry for being MIA . Like ECK said , wife and I have been extremely busy here at the shop . So much to do , very little time .

Also I have not been checking my PM's either here lately . At work , I answer 50 to over 100 e-mails a day . My e-mail on my home laptop is also cluttered and cannot find the drive to open any of them here lately . As far as the flag poles , I don't make them . I had only some aluminum blocks to send out to some members for the asking . I still have projects for 3 members here to do . Going to try to punch them out here in a week or two . Riding season is around the corner and I am going to get a knife in the back if I do not get these projects finished , :bang head:.

BEER30