IGNORED

It's Crazy

FROG MAN

Trying to keep up with our on line bills and accounts. Every month paying bills is crazy. Web sites constantly upgrading security measures. Your password will expire in 10 days and no you can't use that one again. Please answer the following security questions. Oh you must have cleaned out your registry we do not recognize your computer. Nothing wrong with trying to curb identity theft but I try to remember all my passwords instead of storing them on my computer. I hope Alzheimers don't kick in soon. Now what was I saying???

I know, I hate having to keep up,with all of the different passwords I have. The latest one I had to change to get into Caterpillar's system. You have to have at least 7 characters including at least "1 letter 1 number and one symbol" for example giraffe#2. Now who can remember crap like that?

Passwords??? You mean I am supposed to remember the 'cute' idea I came up with two months ago??? Heck, I forgot to pull the choke out after work today and couldn't figure out why the scoot wouldn't start. :8: I need to keep to the simple stuff... Get up in the morning... Coffee... fill tank when the gauge flashes... beer... go to bed... repeat...:hihi: