City Millis

State or Province MA

Website (Optional) -

Quality of Food Great

Quality of Service Great

Biker Friendly? (Parking, Trusted Location, Etc.) Yes

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) Mix, mostly standard American

Alcohol Served? Yes

Additional Comments It use to be a real hole in the wall place (which I actually liked), a townie bar, but friendly. It still is a townie bar, but very clean, well lit and smoke free, like everything here in Mass. Food is great, good prices, good portions (have never left hungry). Has a NASCAR theme now, quite a few tv's, keno and lottery. Just a great place to go for food and drink.

Name of Restaurant Outlaw BBQ

Street Address 94 Washington St (RT 1)

City Foxboro

State or Province MA

Website (Optional) http://www.outlawbbq.com/home.php

Quality of Food Great

Quality of Service Great

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) BBQ

Alcohol Served? Yes

Additional Comments Another one of my favorites. Excellent food, caters to the bike crowd. Very friendly, nice big parking lot. Every Thursday night is Bike Night (usually starts late April, early May), live band, no cover. If the weather is good, you'll get a good crowd, couple hundred bikes. Mostly Harleys, but you'll see a mix of cruisers, dressers and crotch rockets of the Japanese variety. No one really seems to mind what you ride, just as long as you ride. Did I mention that the food is good? Prices are in line with other BBQ places I've been to, so I don't find them to be high for what you get. Good portions and I have never left hungry.

Name of Restaurant Casey's Crossing

Street Address 81 Railroad Ave

City Holliston

State or Province MA

Website (Optional) -

Quality of Food Great

Quality of Service Great

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) Standard American and BBQ

Alcohol Served? Yes

Additional Comments Another local bar/restaurant, been around for a long time, definitely considered a townie bar. Still very friendly, clean and the food is good. Probably the best boneless chicken fingers I've ever had. Parking lot is gravel, but if there is room, the brick area right in front is available for the two wheelers. They only prep so much meat for the BBQ every day so some times they do run out of it, but it is very good. Overall, good menu, try the sweet potato fires (I had never had them before, thought it was a little weird) they are delicious, I don't even get regular fries when I go there anymore.

Name of Restaurant Firefly's

Street Address 235 Old Connecticut Path

City Framingham

State or Province MA

Website (Optional) http://www.fireflysbbq.com/Framingham.htm

Quality of Food Great

Quality of Service Great

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) BBQ

Alcohol Served? Yes

Additional Comments This is a chain here in Mass. with three locations. I have just been to the Framingham one. Great BBQ. Located in a strip mall at the end, next to a grocery store, Stop & Shop I think. You can park off to the side out of the way. St. Louis style ribs are fantastic. Friendly staff, have always left there full.