IGNORED

New Toy

Stratcat

Similar to here for my video passion, I have found a forum of some great folks and DIY enterpernuers. So when we get a new toy we like to show them off.

One of the fellows on the video forum started building tripod dollies out of his woodworking business and we have beeen wanting one for some time but anything Pro Video is BIG bucks. So we bought one from this gentlemen and were emailing him to tell him how happy we were with it, he ask us to put together a video of some of our favorite shots using it for him. He also has a cool video on his site www.eazydolly.com

So while not motorycycle related I threw this together last night and thought I would share it here as there are some pretty smooth cool shots in it. This things works smmoth as butter and is about a 1/3 the cost of pro models. I see some cool shots of the bikes all cleaned up and shining with this thing this summer!

Like the jack adpaters and other widgets builders here you gotta love the skill kindess and sharing of those that can for us others here on these forums.

So here goes us having fun with the new toys.:cool10:

PS: And again these are HD videos so once it starts if you click on the four arrows in the lower right corner you can watch them full screen at full 720P HD resolution. If you have a slow connection once it starts click the HD ON to trun off HD and it should stream a little better.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/3218683]Eazy Dolly Test Shots Reel on Vimeo[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...