IGNORED

ride east mo saturday

Leeway

Some local riders meet'n at Shell station / "I 70 exit 175" New Florence. Leaving there about !0:00 am; from there a short stop in Jonesburg @ Shell exit 183, to add riders, then east to

Warrenten, Ex. 193 At the Connaco station by Hardee's @ 10:30 approximately Doing lunch at the Tattooed Lady, Moscow Mills. Make a decision over lunch where to go from there, as that is a good start for several good rides. hope to see ya on the road.

Map link stay safe, C - U "Leeway" ,,,,,,,, aka ,,,,,,,, Wayne

:bluesbrother:

Some local riders meet'n at Shell station / "I 70 exit 175" New Florence. Leaving there about !0:00 am; from there a short stop in Jonesburg @ Shell exit 183, to add riders, then east to

Warrenten, Ex. 193 At the Connaco station by Hardee's @ 10:30 approximately Doing lunch at the Tattooed Lady, Moscow Mills. Make a decision over lunch where to go from there, as that is a good start for several good rides. hope to see ya on the road.

Map link stay safe, C - U "Leeway" ,,,,,,,, aka ,,,,,,,, Wayne

:bluesbrother:

i'm going to try to be there. bill :clap2::2133:

Hey Boomer, Every once in great while we get a couple decent days in a row between the unfriendly riding weather days. there are still many piles of snow pushed up in piles around town. forecast temps Fri, & Sat. in the 60's. "Cycle therapy" time again!:cool10:

I'm glad to see somebody is getting riding time.......:cool10:

Boomer.....still ice locked in the frozen North.

ha boomer

temp's got to 70 today and will stay that way for a while looks like our winter is over. not a SNOW FLAKE any where in sight. :cool10: :whistling::stirthepot:

don c.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

Boomer.....who is now praying for bad weather inna different location.:whistling: