IGNORED

Order new backrest....

labeldave

While I have not used the Diamond R backrest, I have used a backrest on both my V Star and now the RSV and find it very helpful for the longer rides. Once you find the right position for your back you will not want to be without even for the shorter rides. Backrests are standard equipment on my bikes.

:080402gudl_prv:

Two years ago rode to the midwest without the backrest. At 500 mile my rear was so sore. This past summer got a cheap backrest and did the exact same trip. After 500+ mile i was still ready to go but midnight and being sleepy made me stop. I agree that every one should have one.

.....................................WOW, just what I have been thinking about. Is it a drivers backrest for the OEM seat? I need one for my RSTD. Who did you order it from, and how much. Thanks.....................

I ordered mine directly from diamond r accessories http://www.diamondraccessories.com. it was about 250. I always find my self straightening my back when I ride for a while. This should do the trick. Thanks folks.

P.S. I got all my info from you folks.... Thanks to everyone.

P.P.S. Main reason I ordered it was a group of us new englanders are going to do an Iron Butt ride (1000 mile). Anyone interested on here p.m. me....

Edited by labeldave
add website.