IGNORED

Buyer beware: do NOT buy gloves from Vaso

FutureVentures

FYI,

Back in Oct. I purchased heated glove liners for $175 from: http://www.vasoglove.com/

Their product looked awesome.

However, it's now Jan. and I still have NOT received the gloves.

Their customer service # is now disconnected and the guy I was talking to, doesn't answer calls any more.

Luckily, I purchased this with a Credit Card and moments ago had the charge disputed/refunded.

Bummer, I was REALLY looking forward to toasty fingers this spring, not to mention now, when throwing snow.

Happy New year all, more snow coming........at least the snowboarding has been great!

Cheers,

I had posted that I bought the original gloves and was dubious, kind of liked the idea, but they never really warmed my fingertips. I called and they were supposed to replace them, but never did. When I complained about the battery clips coming undone under my coat sleeve, they sent some extra super strong magnet buttons.

The originals use a single AA battery, but I have never gotten any real heat from these gloves. Tried using my heat deteting gun on my hands and still can't verify that they ever got hot.

The new design on the web site looks a LOT better, but if they won't answer the phone or ship, then that IS a problem.

Thanks for posting.

Ok, for whatever reason, their cust. serv. # isn't working BUT, they responded to my flaming email.

They are now sending me gloves via 2 day delivery and have already provided a tracking #. I am not paying for these until they arrive and are tested.

I'll let you know more in 2 days.

Guest coldguy23

You could think about the battery heated glove liners at:

http://www.activheat.com/index_files/weightlessgloveliners.htm

It looked a little complicated but it was about as difficult to get going as putting on a necklace.Pricing is $69.95 + S&H using a battery pack that takes 6 AA batteries. They also have an integrated rechargeable battery pack (50 bucks more) which I use as I didn't want to mess with changing AA batteries.

I also got the auto adaptor which lets me plug the glove liners right into a 12V auto socket on the bike for a longer ride. They're not as hot as a dedicated heated Bike Glove but warm enough for me and I really like the flexibility of not using the bike's power and being untethered or plugging right in. They also have a vest system that works the same way.:Cool_cool36:

Dang ColdGuy23, that is a nice setup. Where was that two months ago when I was looking EVERYWHERE for heated gloves?

Well, my gloves arrived today(2 months later), as recently promised. Guess the ranting email I sent recently, paid off.

The product seems really impressive, so far. It's very simple.

The rechargeable batteries are quite small, maybe 1"x1 1/4"x1/8".

Each glove has a batter that attaches to the underside of the glove, by the wrist. Has 5 heat levels and you can REALLY feel the heat down the fingers, quickly.

The price of these gloves, about $175 is fairly comparable when you look at the rechargeable batteries, to the one Coldguy23 found. However, the 12 volt option is really nice.

I'm going to try these gloves out, oh, tonight! Since we're getting 8+ inches of snow and it's getting colder. Will report back later.