IGNORED

pro bass cabin fever meet & eat

Snarley Bill

okay ,i am starting the count on who all is planning on attending the pro bass meet & eat in springfield ,mo. saturday, jan 24th, 2009. we will meet at pro bass at noon, and then head for lamberts to eat. linda and i will be there early so we can look around probass for an hour or so. for any one who has never been there it is an awesome place to see. so you may want to get there an hour early. lamberts is a really neat restaurant with good food and lots of it. you won't leave hungry. motorcycles are optional. we are going to cage it. if you plan on being there post it on this thread. this is a good chance to get out of town and let your hair down, for a really great time. bill :2133::welcome1:

well if you are anything like dale when he had surgery on his.......i doubt you make it there.........lots of pain for a while...but then again he went out a few days after also, I think it caught up with him tho

hope it all goes well and you heal quickly......shoulder surgery is no fun.....make plans to sleep in a recliner for a few nights

Guest tessa c2

talking of pro bass, take it they are fishing, well these 2 coyotes caught this 26 1/2 lb pike this fall on 4 lb line, they where fishing for walleye, now try to find the pic