I traded for a 2008 RSV earlier this year. My old ride had a Autocom system(love it) on it which I like because I can use my cellphone, Sirius, but mainly I had the headset equipped helmets(unfortunately wrong pinset for Yamaha system) which saved me some bucks in the trade.

I would like to run the stock Venture audio through the Autocom system, but I don't know if it will work, location of the best tie in and if it would ruin the warranty.

Has anybody tried this? I searched through the threads and didn't come up with any solutions.

Woody

If I understand this correctly our member and moderator BuddyRich makes a patch cable that basically does what you are looking for.I have it hooked thru my Garmin Zumo and hear Phone,Radio,Directions etc. Send Buddy an IM and he can help you. Tom

If I understand this correctly our member and moderator BuddyRich makes a patch cable that basically does what you are looking for.I have it hooked thru my Garmin Zumo and hear Phone,Radio,Directions etc. Send Buddy an IM and he can help you. Tom

The only thing BuddyRichs cable does is allow the J&M Mic in your helmet to interface with the Zumo so you can use your bluetooth enabled phone with the Zumo 550. Other than that, there is nothing else changed.