IGNORED

Good deals for us Bikers

nkbjones

Gander Mountain here in Richmond has one of those fleece 4 way balaclava type hoods on sale for $8 (regularly $20). They also have fleece long johns, tops and bottoms, for $10 a piece.

5 below - here in Richmond has some of those small collapsible stools that fit in our saddlebags for $5. Nice little lightweight stool for cheap.

Don't know if these deals are available in your area, but if they are you might be able to catch a bargain.

Gander Mountain here in Richmond has one of those fleece 4 way balaclava type hoods on sale for $8 (regularly $20). They also have fleece long johns, tops and bottoms, for $10 a piece.

5 below - here in Richmond has some of those small collapsible stools that fit in our saddlebags for $5. Nice little lightweight stool for cheap.

Don't know if these deals are available in your area, but if they are you might be able to catch a bargain.

if i can get you the money can you get the long jons for me ?

if i can get you the money can you get the long jons for me ?

As Maineac posted, they do have a website but I do not know if they have the long johns on sale for that price on the site?? Check it out and if not let me know, I can pick up what ever you need and ship it to you.