IGNORED

AutoPager Plug-in for Firefox

I have been playing around with the AutoPager plug-in for Firefox. For multi-page displays, such as a google search results or a long thread or forum here on VentureRider, it automatically loads the next page below the current one so you can just keep scrolling down instead of having to keep selecting the next page and wait for it to load.

I think it is pretty cool, but, unfortunately, they don't have detailed documentation in english yet. It works automatically on many pre-defined web sites, like google, but VR is not one of those that have been defined yet. I played around with the Site Wizard and think I have a definition that works well for us. I am attaching it as a txt file to this post. If you have the AutoPager plug-in, try importing this file on the "Manage Settings" page.

I haven't done this myself yet on a different computer, so I can only hope it works at this point. I'll update this post as I learn more about it. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

OK, I jsut set up AutoPager on a different laptop and it started working fine with our site without me even having to import that text file. I don't know if my first laptop magically uploaded those settings to the mother ship, or if maybe I had something misconfigured on there. Anyway, you might want to give AutoPager a try. On any web site with a multiple page display, if AutoPager has a predefined setting for that site you will get a little pop-up window asking if you want to enable it. Just click OK and away you go! :080402gudl_prv:

Goose